Need a date night? Need plans for this weekend? Checkout the events below on this page weekly for updates on what is going on in and around the Houston area!
If you are hosting an event and want people to come out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, event name and description and how others can get tickets (if needed) along with the date and time of the event so that I can post it on the site!
*Most events are taken from
Friday, March 25, 2016
- Beatles Shabbat V at Congregation Beth Israel | FREE – Sing along to music from the Beatles during this Sabbath service that’s open to the public – Jewish and non-Jewish alike – at Congregation Beth Israel. 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
- Houston Rockets vs. Toronto Raptors at Toyota Center – Watch as the Rockets take on the Raptors in this home game at Toyota Center. Tickets start at $20, but you may find cheaper or better seats on TicketNetwork’s resale site. 7pm.
- Critical Mass Bike Ride at Market Square Park | FREE – Bike through Downtown Houston during this monthly community ride with Critical Mass. 7pm.
- Sam Houston Race Park Quarter Horse Opening Day – Head to the track for Sam Houston Race Park’s Quarter Horse Opening Day complete with quarter horse races and 50 cent beer. $7. 7pm.
- Broadway in Concert at The Music Box Theater – Belt out your favorite songs from some of the most popular musicals including Mamma Mia, Les Miserables and Jesus Christ Superstar during this musical mash up at The Music Box Theater. Tickets start at $27;limited discounted $13.50 tickets available. 7:30pm.
- Ben Jackson Live at La Colombe d’Or – Witness Ben Jackson’s captivating 90-minute show Conjuring in the Gallery where he’ll dazzle the crowd with sleight of hand, magic and wit. Tickets start at $50. 7:30pm.
- Clay Walker in Concert at Arena Theatre – Beaumont’s own Clay Walker will take the stage at Arena Theatre to perform country music hits like “She Won’t Be Lonely Long”. Tickets start at $35.50; a limited number of $69 seats are available for $34.50. 9pm.